Thanks for choosing CuckooRadio!
1. How do we collect and use your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you sign up for the CuckooRadio Service – when you sign up to the CuckooRadio Service, we collect certain personal data so you can use the CuckooRadio Service such as your email address.
- Through your use of the CuckooRadio Service – when you use the CuckooRadio Service, we collect personal data about your use of the CuckooRadio Service, such as what songs you have played and what playlists you have created.
- Personal data collected that enables us to provide you with additional features/functionality – from time to time, you also may provide us with additional personal data or give us your permission to collect additional personal data e.g. to provide you with more features or functionality. As described further below, we will not collect photos, precise mobile device location, voice data, or contacts from your device without your prior consent. You always will have the option to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time.
We use anonymised and aggregated information for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, creating marketing and promotion models, improving the CuckooRadio Service, and developing new features and functionality within the CuckooRadio Service.
2. Information Related to Your Use of the Services.
Our servers automatically record certain information about how you use our Services, such as the pages or features of our Services you browse and the time you spend on those pages or features, the links (including ads) on our Services that you click on, and other statistics. We use this information to administer the Services. We also analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our users’ needs and preferences.
3. Information Sent by Your Mobile Device.
We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Services, like user settings and the operating system.
4. Location Information.
We will collect information about your location and/or use various technologies to determine your location, such as sensor data from your device that provides information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers, if you enable this feature on the Services. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Services through your mobile device settings. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
5. What Information Do We Share With Third Parties?
We will not share any PII that we have collected from you except as described below:
6. Information Shared with Our Services Providers.
7. Information Shared with Third Parties.
We may share aggregated information and non-identifying information with third parties for industry research and analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
8. Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions.
Information that we collect from our users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. As a result, if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy or if we are acquired as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your PII may be disclosed or transferred to the third-party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
9. Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
10. Information We Disclose With Your Consent or at Your Request.
We will share your PII with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites, if you have expressly requested that we do so.
11. The Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
12. Links to Other Sites
13. Modifying Your Information
If you want us to delete your PII, please contact us at CuckooRadio.com with your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
14. International Transfer
Your PII may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide your PII to us, we may transfer your PII to the United States and process it there.
15. Our Policy toward Children
Our Services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected PII of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.